How Do You Know If You’re An Introvert?
Signs of an introvert
- They feel at ease being alone: Introverts don’t necessarily hate social events and meetups – they just prefer the time they spent on their own more.
- They prefer texting to talking: Introverts often feel that written words will help them express themselves better than speech. These people usually prefer not having to overthink about what to say on the spot.
- They work the best by themselves: Teamwork may seem troublesome to introverts, and not because they are bad team players. Working with others is totally fine with them. However, they simply think that they’re the most productive when they don’t have to rely on anyone.
- Being in a crowd drains their energy quickly: Introverts can enjoy parties and crowded celebrations, but their energy will drain out faster than extroverts. Naturally, they need their alone time to gain back that energy.
- They don’t have too many friends, but are very close with them: An introvert’s social circle might be smaller, but they feel comfortable with it. The friends they choose to hang out with are those who understand them and don’t force them to change. Thus, they have great relationships with these friends.
- And finally, introverts are more self-conscious: Since they spend quite a lot of time on their own, introverts will understand more about themselves than others. They can easily identify what they do and do not feel comfortable with.
Hobbies For Introverts: 10 Ways To Keep Yourself Entertained
1. Cooking and baking
2. Writing and blogging
3. Bullet journaling
Keep your tasks and schedule organized with a bullet journal. If you already enjoy writing, you’d definitely find bullet journaling delightful. Not only can you customize its content and visual to your liking, it will help you keep track of your life.